Mokann dead sea mud is commonly used in slimming and anti-cellulite treatments because it speeds up cell metabolism and fights toxins. Thanks to the unique components of the mud, the skin gets well hydrated, its elasticity and tension are restored, the condition of the elastin and collagenous fibers is improved. The element ingredients of the mud facilitate acne therapy by purifying the skin, absorbing excess sebum, contracting open pores and soothing irritation. Mokann dead sea mud is proved helpful in treating psoriasis, AD and rheumatic diseases.
We all know that the Dead Sea has an excessively high salt (sodium) content, but there are far more minerals that are dissolved in the Dead Sea. Dead Sea mud is some of the most mineral-rich mud on Earth, containing a total of 21 minerals! The list of minerals includes sodium, magnesium, calcium, bromine, iodine, zinc, bitumen, sulfur, and potassium. Many of these minerals have known therapeutic, detoxifying, relieving, and healing properties. The high concentration of these minerals found in this mud makes Dead Sea mud a potent ingredient in a variety of natural skin care products. Curious what some of these minerals are known for?
- Sodium: This mineral is known to have moisturizing properties which means it can be super helpful when it comes to locking in hydration. It’s also an excellent ingredient for cleansing and exfoliating.
- Magnesium: This mineral is known to work as a calming agent and to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help with overall appearance of skin. Some have even reported it helping to reduce skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis!
- Calcium: This mineral is known to promote cell regeneration and skin growth. Also known for helping to retain moisture.
- Zinc: This mineral is known to help rejuvenate and heal skin. Many have reported that Zinc is helpful when it comes to acne, reducing signs of aging, and providing protection from the sun!
- Sulfur: Helpful for clearing pores and known for it’s healing and antibacterial properties
Cosmetic effects on the skin:
- Face and body mask – mix the mud with water to achieve the form of paste (face mask), or thick suspension (body mask). No metal accessories should be used while mixing mud-based masks.
- Bath – pour some mud under the warm flowing tap water.
Basic Volume: 250 ml (glass jar)
Ingredients (INCI): Maris Limus