Why is our 100% jojoba oil the best?
Unlike other jojoba oils available on the market, our 100% jojoba oil is a cosmetic product and has been made from a certified organic raw material. The product has undergone micro-biological and dermatological testing, and it is poured into bottles made of dark pharmaceutical glass in order to protect its priceless properties.
Jojoba oil belongs to liquid waxes category. It contains phytosterols, a lot of vitamin A (helps natural skin activity), vitamin E (speeds up skin regeneration and slows down its aging), vitamin F (stimulates skin immunology). In their structure, liquid wax jojoba esters resemble grease secreted by sebaceous glands. The oil is easily absorbed through the skin and it firms the intercellular cement layer which prevents skin from dehydration. It can be safely applied to all skin types, even acne prone.
- Moisturises, oils and softens dehydrated skin
- Firms the skin and helps fight cellulite
- Acts as an anti-oxidant
- Nourishes and revitalises the skin
- Soothes inflammation
- Successfully takes care of psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and AD skin conditions
- Shines hair and repairs split ends, nourishes nails
- Gently cares for infant/children skin
- Face and body – massage the oil into the skin with circular movements.
- Hair – massage the oil into the hair ends and the sculp. Wrap with foil and a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, shampoo thoroughly.
- Body peeling – mix with algae or iodine-bromide salt. You may add a few drops of some essential oil to enrich the mixture with fragrance as well as extra properties characteristic for the specific oil. Rub with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath – pour jojoba oil into warm water, add up to several drops of essential oil to get extra aroma-therapeutic effect.
Due to its physic-chemical attributes jojoba oil tends to crystallizes below 10°C. The process is natural and reversible.
Inci: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil